Millions of people are now using Zoom as means of connecting with each other. Why not download one of our many templates of Snowdonia to try out?
Change your Zoom background on the desktop app
1. In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings.
2. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
3. You'll see a few default background options provided by Zoom. Click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
4. To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.
Change your Zoom background on the mobile app
1. When you log into your account and join a meeting, tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
2. Tap Virtual Background.
3. Upload your own image and select.
To download one of our templates
1. Click on one of the links below to open a preview
2. Right click 'Save as image' to save to your computer