About the Authority
The Snowdonia National Park Authority meetings are held in Welsh with simultaneous translation. The Authority has 18 members, 9 Local Councillors appointed by Gwynedd Council, 3 Local Councillors appointed by Conwy County Borough Council, and 6 members appointed by the Welsh Assembly Government. Members also serve on various Committees, Panels and Working Groups.
Snowdonia National Park Authority have 3 main committees which are public meetings. These are the National Park Authority, Planning and Access Committee and the Performance and Resources Committee.
Currently, these meetings are held virtually through the use of Zoom with simultaneous translation. These meetings are not currently open to the public pursuant to the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021.
Shortly after each Planning and Access Committee meeting, they are published on the National Park Authority’s YouTube channel, whereby they can be viewed in full.
Performance and Resources Committee
- 14th of July 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 24th of November 2021 10.00 a.m.
- 23rd of March 2022 at 10.00 a.m.
Planning and Access Committee
- 8th of September 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 20th of October 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 1st of December 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
- 19th of January 2022 at 10.00 a.m.
- 2nd of March 2022 at 10.00 a.m.
- 6th of April 2022 at 10.00 a.m.
- 18th of May 2022 at 10.00 a.m.
Standards Committee (Draft)
- 3rd of September 2021 pm